DAC - HA300
D/A Converter/Headphone Amplifier/SD Player
Portability and Pure Musicality for Lovers of Hi-Res Music
The DAC-HA300 DAC/headphone amplifier supports 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD playback via iOS and Android devices using a Lightning or On-the-Go USB cables and our free HF Player app. Whether you love the extra detail and clarity of next-generation audio formats, or just want to make compressed files sound better, the DAC-HA300’s acclaimed MUSES8920 op-amp, fully discrete push-pull output stage, and high-end PCM1795 digital-to-analog converter bring music alive with breathtaking realism. This device also accepts microSD cards filled with music, and together with its compact size, makes it a versatile and highly portable all-in-one Hi-Fi player when you’re on the move. Thanks to a durable lithium-ion battery, you can expect up to seven hours of playtime between charges. For desktop use, there’s a Micro USB Type-B input to enable asynchronous D/A conversion and amplification of music files up to 192/24 via PC, and a 192/24-capable digital input to connect things like CD players and music streamers. Engineered to the highest standards by music lovers for music lovers, the DAC-HA300 is the class leader for pure high-fidelity sound on the go.
- Supports 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res Audio and 5.6 MHz DSD Playback via iOS Devices (Lightning USB Cable and HF Player App Required*1), Android Devices (On-the-Go Cable and HF Player App Required*2), and PC/Mac*3 (via Micro USB Type-B Input)
- Compatible with Most Major Hi-Res, Lossless, and Compressed Audio Formats Including WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, DSF, DFF (DSDIFF)*4
- Supports 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res Audio from Connected Media Players via Digital Optical/Coaxial Switching Input
- Inbuilt Hi-Res Music Player with Up to 128 GB microSD Card Storage*5
- Bright OLED Screen for Song Selection
- Sort by Artist, Album, Genre, or Playlist
- Favorites Function for Mobile Listening
- Premium TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/32-bit PCM1795 DAC Enables Asynchronous D/A Conversion for PC, Mac, and Android with High-Precision Clock and Jitter-Reduction Technology
- MUSES8920 Op-Amp and Fully Discrete Low-Distortion Push-Pull Output Circuitry for Brilliantly Clear and Immersive Hi-Fi Sound Quality
- High Output Power with Selectable Two-Stage Gain to Drive 8–600 Ohm Headphones
- Recharging via Micro USB Type-B Connection and PC
- Up to Approx. 7 Hours Battery Life When Digitally Connected to iOS Devices or with Playback via microSD Card
- Free HF Player App Includes 16,384-band Touch-Adjustable FIR Equalizer; Create and Save Your Own EQ Presets or Select from a Range Created by Famous Musicians
- ErP2-Compliant Auto Power-Saving Feature
- Easily Adjustable Volume Control Knob with Bump Protectors
- Compact, Durable, and Stylish Aluminum Body
- Includes Micro USB Type-B Input and Cable for Mac/PC Connection, DC Input to USB-A Charging Cable, RCA to Mini-Plug Cable for Coaxial Digital Connection, and Rubber Bands for Attachment to Portable Media Players
- *Certified for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Retina (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, and iPod touch (5th Generation or later). Full HF Player app functionality for Hi-Res Audio is available when iOS device is connected via USB cable.
- *Requires Android 4.1 or later. Full HF Player app functionality is available when Android device is connected via USB cable.
- *Connection to computer via USB is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8, and OS X Mavericks 10.9. Functionality with other operating systems is not guaranteed.
- *Compatible formats: WAV (44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz, 16-bit/24-bit), MP3 (32/64/96/128/192/256/320 kbps), AAC (64–320 kbps), WMA (48–384 kbps), FLAC (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16-bit/24-bit), DSF/DFF (2.8224 MHz [DSD]/5.6448 MHz [Double Rate DSD])
- *A microSD card is not included.
- Power Output: 170 mW + 170 mW (32 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, JEITA)
80 mW + 80 mW (300 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, JEITA)
40 mW + 40 mW (600 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, JEITA)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–80 kHz (Audio IN)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 69.6 x 21.5 x 123 mm
- Weight: 280 g